This page is to capture ideas for our future kitchen remodel. The current
kitchen is, um, old and somewhat cheaply built and is in dire need of an
- Kick drawers in the bottom of the cabinets
- Spice racks on the front of the pull out drawers in the pantry
- Electrical outlet strips under the counter edges in key areas
- Electric double oven
- Gas cook top
- Large double sink in front of rear window
- Full height pantry with pull out drawers
- Cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling to maximize storage
- Granite countertops?
- Backsplashes that go all the way up to the bottoms of the upper
- Textured tile for the floor - possible slate-like in look and
- Skylights in the ceiling to bring in more light
The appliances have steadily been getting
replaced already, so we'll be using the new ones we already have.
Here's pictures of some of these ideas.
Spice Racks on Pantry Drawers
Under Counter Edge Outlet Strips