When you go through as much stuff as I do for various cars, engines, and
transmissions, you get a lot of bits and pieces left over and up for sale. This
is the current list of stuff I have.
- Chevy 3-spd manual transmission with output yoke - bare, no shifter or
bellhousing. Main case casting #'s are "GM5", "385-8986", and "H166".
Tailshaft casting #'s are "3860042" and "GH166". Main cover casting #'s are
"GM1" and "385 8992". It has a 10-spline input and a 26 spline output. My
research says it's a 60's era 3-speed, the seller I got it from said it came
out of a first gen Camaro. If you can decode this and confirm it works for
you, go for it.
- Cragar SS wheel, one only. 14" rim, 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern
(Dodge/Plymouth). Currently has a F70-14 tire on it. Need a spare rim or a
replacement for a damaged one? Here it is.
- Disc brake dust shields, 4 total. 5 x 5 bolt pattern, 13" overall
diameter. Has directional venting to maintain airflow to the brake rotors.
Keeps your expensive wheels clean longer.
- 1969 Buick Riviera, 430 W/TH400, tan/black interior, various parts:
1971/1972 Buick Electra, Riviera, Centurion, LeSabre (aka, all
full size), idler arm. Moog K6106. Fits all GM full size cars from same
years. Only used ~50 miles, almost brand new. My loss, your gain.
- 1976 Plymouth Duster slant six, maroon interior, various parts:
- 1977 Ford F250 460 C6 2WD, various parts:
- Front suspension rated at 3350 lbs
- Rear anti-sway bar
- Front anti-sway bar
- Front gas tank (rear tank is already sold)
- Tank switching valve with attached wiring and dual fuel tank lines
- Brake pedal assembly
- Power brake booster
- Gas pedal assembly
- Parking brake pedal assembly
- Rear sliding window
- Inner fenders with hood hinges
- Fuel doors for front and rear tanks
- Wiper motor with linkage and wiring
- Seat belts (green) with retractor covers (white)
- Sun visors (white)
- Cowboy hat holder, mounts above sun visors
- Steering column (core or parts only, needs rebuild)
- Bench seat (green cloth, worn, will sell cheap)
- Front steel rims with tires - 8 lug, size 9.50R16.5LT. Tires are
- Enormous rear steel rims with tires - 8 lug, size 33x12.50R16.5LT.
Tires are worn, and yes, they really do have 11" wide tread on them.
- 1979 Ford F100 302 2WD, various parts:
- 1980 Datsun 200SX parking brake cable.
- 1981 Toyota Corolla 1.8L 4cyl, 5-spd manual trans, various parts:
- 1981 Volvo 240, center "double outlet" heater/AC vent. Fits various
- 1985 Ford Mustang 5.0L CFI, AOD, blue interior, various parts:
Rods (pistons already pressed off).
Instrument cluster, with gauges and tach. Should fit any
1979-1986 Mustang, and other similar year Fox body cars (Fairmont,
- 1987 Ford F150 5.0L w/AOD 2WD, various parts:
- Flexplate (164 tooth, 50oz imbalance) and motor plate
(goes between flexplate and block) with inspection cover. Fits any 1981 and
- Aux trans cooler, factory option for towing. With tubing.
- Cruise control wiring
- AC/Heater control panel
- Instrument cluster, with gauges, without tach. I have two of these
clusters for sale. Should fit all 1987-1989 F series gas engine trucks.
1989 Ford F150 5.0L w/5-spd 2WD, maroon interior, extended cab, various parts:
- Instrument cluster, with gauges and tach. Should fit all 1987-1989 F
series gas engine trucks.
- Rear seat, fold down, vinyl.
- Interior trim panels, various.
- 1992 Mustang 2.3L w/5-spd, grey interior, various parts:
1993 Mustang 5.0L AOD flexplate (164 tooth, 50oz imbalance) and motor
plate (goes between flexplate and block) with inspection cover. Fits any
1981 and up 5.0L.
- 1999 Suburban 5.7L Locking Rear Axle Diff. Fits many similar years.
Standard ratio. I upgraded to a steeper ratio for towing; this one is
working perfectly, I just don't need it anymore.
Professionally removed by a local shop, ready for you to install and enjoy.
- 2002 Suzuki V-Strom, various parts:
Factory luggage rack kit metal brackets. Used, good condition.
Oil filter, brand new in box. Suzuki part #165-03G00-X07, fits
many other Suzuki bikes from 1985-present.
- 6 conductor removable electronics mount. These are new old stock Radio shack "quick disconnect" mounts for add-on tape players and the like. I have a box of 10 left over from some long-forgotten project. Need one for a project you're doing? I've got what you need.
- Black & Decker circular saw, model 7308. 7 1/4" blade. 1 1/2 HP, 9A, 120V.
I parted out these cars and I have various parts still available from each of
them. If you need
email me and ask. There isn't a ton of stuff left from these, but there
might be something you need. Most of the engines/transmissions are long gone...